Saturday, March 13, 2010

New things...

I am currently working on some new and exciting projects. Don't worry, there will still be yarn items...but as we move into the warmer months, I am looking towards new ideas. No one wants to buy knitted mittens when its 105 out. So, some new things will be added to the shop.


I am returning to my roots, or my first love...aka hobby. I am making jewelry again. I forgot how much fun that can be too. I started making jewelry when I was like 13. I got the knitting bug at 20 and had never looked back to my jewelry stuff. So there it sat, waiting patiently for my return.


Here is a glimpse of things to come...


There are a lot more new and fabulous items, but I haven't taken pictures yet. I am working on some new necklaces and even a few new knitted items. The unveiling will take place at the Brown Dog Cottage Studio Event on March 20th, from 4-8pm at 211 Sequoia, Roseville, Ca, 95678. I will be putting new items up on my Etsy store shortly after the studio event. So if you can't make that, be sure to keep checking back with my store.

Thanks for stopping by!















No comments: