Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have been blogged about!!!

It's an exciting day! My embellished umbrellas have been blogged about! Check it out!

http://designedbymestationery.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-like-rain-on-your-wedding-day.html

My store has been generating a lot of hits lately...thank you Lord! I am in the process of being reviewed by another blogger, I have been invited to attend a craft fair in downtown Sacramento, and now I was blogged about. I am so excited to be getting so much traffic on my shop lately. Now if I can only sell something. It was tough there for a little while. I was really starting to feel depressed about my little shop not doing so well and then bam!

Now if I only didn't have to go to the DMV, then it would be a good news day. I guess it's a good time to get some knitting done.

Take care!

2 comments:

BOHO Boutique said...

Congrats!!!!!Thats great and well deserved..have a great day.Well minus the DMV

Sadey said...

i love your shop! following! :)