Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

Ok, I have the results of the drawing for the winner of the $25 gift certificate to Daisy Girl Creations! I had to wait for Dennis to get home so I could have a non-biased pick. All the names were entered into a drawing and pulled out from a knitted hat. Are you ready to find out who won?

Can you feel the anticipation?

Are you annoyed that I haven't said who it is yet?

Ok, ok...

And the winner for the $25 gift certificate is.....

Erin! Congratulations!

I will be doing another drawing next month! Stay tunned!

The winner of that drawing will be announced on April 13th.

By the way, if you live in the Sacramento area, Daisy Girl Creations will be joining Brown Dog Cottage for the studio event of the month! March 20th at the BDC Studio at 211 Sequoia, Roseville, Ca 95678. Come by and say hello!

No comments: