Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New items for Spring and Summer

I have been wracking my brain on things that I could make for my store and events that would be good for the spring and summer months. I have been working furiously on some new jewelry. I am very excited about it. My new antique key necklaces were unveiled on March 20th with success.









Here is a small sample of the selection that I have currently at DGC.

I am also working on some new knitted items. Cotton is a fabulous yarn to work with. So soft, holds it's shape well and breathes. Take a look at some of the new cowls from my luxury line.








I am very proud of these cowls. It is one of my favorite patterns. I have begun creating my own designs, and while that process is kind of scary, it is also very exciting at the same time. I am currently in the process of making 3 more of the Devine cowls in purple, navy and fern green. The colors pictured above are evergreen, sea spray and espresso. I hope that these do well. It is my second cowl pattern that I have created.
I am working on a new line of home accessories. From knitted covers for plant pots to knitted floor pillows and more. Be sure to check back for those items.
Mark your calendars! If you live in the Sacramento, Roseville and whatever else area around here, DGC will be in 3 events this coming month!
  • April 10th: Brown Dog Cottage Studio Event from 4pm to 8pm at 211 Sequoia, Roseville, 95678. There will be refreshments, live music and many fabulous things to purchase. Visit BDC at http://www.browndogcottage.blogspot.com/
  • April 18th: The Roseville Spring Antique Market from 8am to 4pm at the Tattered House. Many great vendors, food and of course, shopping. For more information, please visit http://www.thetatteredhouse.com/faqs.htm
  • April 24th: The Spring Market from 10am to 5pm at the Paula V Salon. Urban, chic and fashionable vendors have been assembled for this event. For more information, please visit http://www.thespringmarket.net/.

Lots of good things on the horizon. I hope that DGC will do well. Cross your fingers and spread the word about these 3 fabulous events. You have 3 opportunities to come by and say hello.

No comments: