Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What to write?

I like writing. I like blogging...but the thing is...what do I write about? I am working on reading through my FDA Regulatory Affairs book. I am working on reading through the classic Nancy Drew book series. I am working on finishing up the Twilight series as well. I know, lots of reading. Since I had injured my right hand, I have been spending more time reading and surfing the web. I am still knitting and crocheting, but not as much. I have to take it a little easier on the yarn crafts. Bummer. It makes it a little harder to work on items for my online store.

I have been super busy with work...getting things ready for our biotech conference in September. That has taken up so much of my day and energy...as it should. Now, I am working on getting the newsletter out too. Then there is the marketing for the conference, the newsletter, fastrain and some thing else that I know I have forgotten.

Ok, so my friend Michelle is working on some awesome new ideas for her online store. I can't wait to see it. I am working on a new line too. Along with my knitted and crocheted items, I am working on some jewelry made from stones I had found on the beach a couple of weeks ago. Dennis has been working on drilling holes in them. They look so good. Now I need to put jump rings on them and put them on chains. I hope they turn out well. We shall see.

Well, I should probably get back to work. Bleh. I wish I could just craft all day. That would be awesome. My dream...to someday own a yarn shop. Maybe Babetta (the owner of my fave yarn store) would go for the idea of opening a Babetta's yarn and gifts in Seattle, creating a chain of stores. Who knows. But I would really like to open a yarn store in the Seattle area. That would be cool.

Write again soon...

No comments: