Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Phase 1 of the Knitted Cardi Shawl

Alright, so I have completed Phase 1 of the Knitted Cardi Shawl. I bought the pattern! Woohoo! Now I am waiting for Stitch Diva to finish processing the order so I can download the pattern. I hope it will be available soon. We shall see.

Phase 2: Purchasing the yarn. The pattern requires DK weight, so my pattern and I will take a journey to Babetta’s Yarn and Gifts to figure out what nice, but inexpensive yarn I can get for my pattern.

Phase 3: Knitting. Obviously right? So I will be posting pictures and updates on my progress.

Phase 4: Finished product and wearing it :o) I hope to take it with me to the biotech conference. I bet it will fit in quite nicely over there. I figure I would wear it with my skinny jeans and my brown boots. Or I could wear it with slacks. Hmmmm. Options, options. I have this awesome wooden hair pin that I bought at Babetta’s that can double as a shawl pin. I am so excited. I hope this product turns out well.

Stay tuned…more to come!

No comments: