Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Phase 1a and 1b Complete

Ok! Not only have I purchased the pattern, but I got my email today saying it was processed and ready for printing. Yay! Printing has commenced. All 2 pages of it. So up next is talking to Babebtta to find out what type of yarn would be best. I may start out with Google before I call Babetta. I love her and her store, but sometimes they are on the pricey side. Sometimes not...you just need to pay attention to the price tags. I do love her selection.

I may be taking a trip to Michael's or JoAnn's to purchase my yarn with coupons. I wish Babetta had coupons. She does however have a frequent buyer card and when you fill it, you get $20 of your purchase. So I guess that's a pretty big coupon.

Along with this new knitting project, I am working on a crocheted bobble beret hat. The first one I made ended up being a little too small. So, I dug into my yarn stash and found some awesome green cotton yarn that is actually the correct yarn size and I have begun making a second hat. I will most likely put the first hat on Etsy for a young girl. It fits me, I personally don't like it on me. I feel like if I move too fast it will come off my head. So, I am making a new one.

Alright, back to the Endless Knitted Cardi Shawl, I will read through the pattern and hopefully I already have yarn that will work. From what I have read so far, I will need to purchase some knitting needles. And that does require a trip to Babetta's. So, it looks like I am heading there today. Woohoo! I love getting new knitting needles!

Well, I better be on my way. I have some work I need to do before I can go frolicking in the yarn store. Write more soon...

No comments: