Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, Monday

As awoke this morning to a beautiful sunny day, I was thinking about that song by the Mamas and the Papas...Monday, Monday. I love that song. Now I am not a Monday person, but the day is beautiful, there is a slight breeze and it's only supposed to be 70 today. I am glad that it's not supposed to be hot since my Jeep is back in the shop getting the ac fixed and I am relinquished to driving the Mustang. Oh shucksy darn.

I really like driving my car, however, we only have a small window of nice weather here to drive a car without ac. I guess I could drive it in the winter, but my defrost doesn't work the best. Don't you just love classic cars? Their little idiosyncrasies make it fun.

Today is a work day for me with the occasional knitting thrown in. The crocheting is on hold for right now since my thumb tendons decided to start hurting again. Thank goodness I can knit with my brace on. Whew! Typing is ok...doesn't hurt. So, we will be working today. I need to get some marketing pieces off. Just need one more read through. You know, just to make sure it is all coherent.

I am meeting a friend today for lunch at Panera. I love Panera! Hello Chicken Cesar Salad! Yum! I am excited. This is a new friend from my church. Dennis and I have been at Family Christian Center for almost a year and we started to make some new friends. Yay!

Well, I better get to work. Write more later...

No comments: