Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The 1st Roseville Antique Market

The 1st Roseville Antique Market took place last Sunday and let me tell you it was awesome!!! The weather for the most part was beautiful and thank goodness, my little area was in the shade for 95% of the day. There were over 50 vendors and I don't know how many people showed up, but there was a constant steady stream of people.

I woke up at 4:30 to get ready and start loading the car. Dennis and I headed over to the Tattered House and began set up around 6 am. It was still pretty dark out and full of mosquitoes. I hate bugs. Here is something I thought would never happen...I had too much stuff for my space! Dennis had to run back home to get a couple more little tables from our backyard to put some stuff on. It was a great display with a great location. I was across the walkway from the coffee!!! Oh thank goodness. Bloom was there to save us! I love their coffee!!!

The day was warm and beautiful and I made some sales too. WooHoo! As the day drew to a close, we started packing and loading the car back up. It was a hot afternoon. My parents showed up and brought with my new friend, Holly. While they talked with some of the other vendors, I took off to take a lightning fast shower so we could enjoy a nice dinner together. We went to this new place (new to me) called Blue Nami. Awesome sushi!!!

Around 8pm, my parents and Holly took off. I got in bed to read and ended up going to sleep around 9pm. I didn't wake up until 8:30 am! Holly mackerel! I guess I was tired.

All in all it was a wonderful event and I am really looking forward to the next one.

Take Care everyone!

No comments: