Monday, November 23, 2009

The Holiday Season

‘Tis the season for shopping, baking, fellowship and more. I love this time of year…the crisp cool air, the good food, hanging out with friends and family that we haven’t seen in a long time. I just love it.

It’s also a time of craft fairs! Yeah! I was in 2 craft fairs this last week. Wow! Talk about busy! It was fun though and I made some extra money for Christmas shopping. That is always good. I even had some repeat customers. I noticed that I am starting to get a following! It is really cool! A lady whom had placed a special order for a hat with me on Saturday of the previous weekend, found me yesterday at another craft fair and ordered matching wristlets for the hat she had ordered. I was honored.

I will be honest, I have started to slowly decorate for Christmas. After this Thursday, I will be able to pull out all my boxes that contain my Christmas treasures that I have collected over the years. Some are hand-me-downs and others are new that I purchased with my husband on our first Christmas. I love this time of year…the cool air, the fellowship and of course our Lord.

Well, I have some orders to finish from this last fair. I will write again and share my turkey day secrets.

No comments: