Saturday, December 5, 2009

It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas…

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go. Well, really it is. The malls are decorated, homes are decorated, and I have a wreath on my car. I love this time of year. The brisk weather, the Christmas lights, people treating others nicer. It’s a great time of year. A magical time of year. I took some pictures this evening that I thought I would share. Things that make me think of Christmas.

016  017

Here are two of my favorite things: the Eifel Tower and a snowflake.

043Dennis and the Christmas Jeep.  

050 115

Our $10 tree with just lights on it. Daisy in front of the fully decorated tree.

120 119

Again, Eifel Tower and my Nutcracker ornament, both bought for me by Dennis.

125 Snowflake lights!

122 Our walk way123 Our front yard.

See? Do you feel the magic? I sure do. I love decorating for Christmas. I just need Dennis to add the icicle lights up and the outside will be finished. Well, I better be off to finish up some Christmas gift crafting. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: