Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall is Finally Here

043

Fall weather has finally arrived! The trees have been changing colors, there has been 2 substantial storms, but other than that, it was about 75 or so degrees out. Yuck. It’s hard to get into the holiday spirit when it feels like spring out.

I started seeing Christmas ads on tv and thought “Wow it’s early for those…oh wait…it’s November!” Well, as of the weekend, it has been overcast in the low 60s! Yay! Fall is finally here! Thank you Jesus! I just absolutely love this weather!

I am finally getting into the holiday spirit! I have begun putting together the menu for Thanksgiving dinner and have been working even harder on preparing for the 2 craft fairs that are this month. Did I tell you that I love this weather? Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50s! Woot! The stores are filling up with Christmas items and I am finally feeling it!

Well, off to work on some more items for the open house this weekend.

No comments: