Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year, A New Look...

Not for me...for my blog. I still have blog envy. I won't deny it. I click through the other blogs here on blogspot and see how fabulous they all look. Blog envy. Then I found this website...off of some one's blog for free blog backgrounds. And hey, they aren't bad. So, I figured 2010 should have a new look. Granted, it will probably change again, but for now, here is the new and improved Daisy Girl's page.

Where did I find this awesome website you ask? Well, here is the link. I know, you appreciated that. I hope that this helps you or someone you know with blog envy. On this site, you can create your own look. It's pretty cool and really easy to use. I like easy to use, especially at 1 am!

With that in mind, and me not realizing it was that late...it's off to bed for me. I shall read until sleep take me. Hopefully that will be sooner than last night. *Sighs*

No comments: