Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brown Dog Cottage Open House

This last Saturday, Brown Dog Cottage hosted one of many open house events. Despite the threat of rain, the event was fairly successful. We had wine, cheese, chickens and twinkle lights. Lots of goodies were up for purchase. Along with Brown Dog Cottage, Daisy Girl Creations was in attendance. While the event had a few visitors, we know that with the warmer weather and the spread of good words, we expect more people for February. Check out the pictures below.   

Brown Dog Cottage will be hosting another open house event in February. The date is to-be-announced, but you can definitely find out the information here, on DGC and on DGC’s Facebook page. Hopefully DGC will be in attendance for the February event, but one never knows. I will keep you posted here and in other places. I will be working on some new items for the upcoming events and will be updating the store.

I am currently working on some new patterns. Yes, that is right, I got bitten by the pattern creating bug. I have one pattern up for purchase…that would be my awesome tote bag. I am working on a pattern for a cowl (a short, circular scarf without all the bulk of a regular scarf). I have one made and had written down the pattern, but it needs some tweaking.

Be sure to check back later for updates. 

No comments: