Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time is here and so is all the shopping

I can't believe that Christmas time is here again. So fast too. All the stores are decorated and Christmas music is playing in the background, while we shoppers dig through mountains of sales to find that one perfect gift. That is why I make most of my gifts every year. For the people who don't get handmade gifts...that is why God invented the Internet. Hello online shopping. I love the beauty of it...point, click, pay and it's on its way. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the malls and shopping with everyone, but there comes a time when I don't want to have to be with all those people.

Anyway, here is a great idea for all those people who live near the Sacramento area. On Friday, December 12, from 6-9pm, there will be a holiday open house at the Design Well Live Well Eco-boutique in Auburn. I and a few other vendors will be up there selling unique and handmade gifts. Come on up and find that perfect gift for that special someone.
I hope that this fast approaching holiday season finds you all well. Don't forget to check out Daisy Girl Creations or A La Main for that perfect gift or holiday decoration. Take care and good luck finding gifts for everyone on your list.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

With the exception of items I can't easily find at local stores, I despise online shopping. I love being able to peruse the stores, pick up items, see everything...but I don't like all the people, either. That's why I start my shopping in September :)