Friday, November 7, 2008

A Great New Store on Etsy

So my friend Michelle has started her new on line store at Etsy.com. And let me tell you, she has been making some awesome things. First, there are these amazing frosted glass vases with snowflakes on them. The picture I have included in this post is of the vase I just purchased. Each vase is also a candle holder or what ever you can think of to put in it. Also, each vase is hand designed. Each snowflake has been hand punched and placed to give it that unique look. So each vase is unique in it's design. How awesome is that? Michelle will also be adding some hand made stationery that is classy in appearance. I have gotten a sneak peak of these and let me tell you they are fabulous.

With Christmas coming up, Michelle's store, A la Main (by the hand in French) is a great place to find unique Holiday decor. Like Michelle said, "Bring some Christmas cheer into your home without letting the cold air in with it!" I have already ordered my first vase. Get these unique creations as a gift for yourself or someone else.

Ok, where is this great store you ask? Here is the address: www.alamain.etsy.com. Go there, check out all the great items. She is still working on the store and adding new items, so be sure to check back frequently to see new stuff.

No comments: