Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Items added Daisy Girl Creations

This Sunday I kept busy with the continous updating of Daisy Girl Creations. I am excited to say that I have posted 6 new hats for sale and one really awesome scarf. I had 3 sales in 3-4 days, so I was inspired to update.

With fall weather coming closer and closer each day and Christmas too for that matter, I have been diligent about posting new items for sale that will hopefully catch the eye of some buyer either for themselves or for someone they know.

With each item I put up, I think that it will be popular and a great item. Yet what I think would be a great hit and what the public thinks are two totally different ideas. Like my flower pins for example. Affordable and cute, yet I only sold two at the flea market and haven't moved one on Etsy. Interesting. Oh well, I still really like them and will continue to sell them and make them.

I have three pairs of fabulous mittens up. Here is the interesting thing...the orange mittens have had more hits then the fuschia ones. I have more yarn for mittens, so I will be adding more colors as soon as I finish two orders for Christmas. I will be adding cranberry, pink, grey, teal and lime.

I know that with Christmas creeping up on us and with the economy the way that is, I am hoping that people will be shopping for their friends and loved ones on my site. It's fashionable, heart felt and affordable. So we shall see. I have posted some pictures on here of some of the recent additions to Daisy Girl Creations.

More items to be posted to Daisy Girl Creations shortly. Next, I will be adding some more felted bucket hats. Wonderfully soft and wonderfully warm!

Crocheted Beanie with flower in Burnt Orange.

Crocheted Beanie with flower in Avocado
Crocheted Beanie with flower in BlackNewsboy hat in CreamNewsboy hat in GreyNewsboy hat in BrownCrocheted Flower Scarf

1 comment:

M.Grace said...

How cute! Have you read your feedback? People love you! And why shouldn't they? You do rock.