Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Fall Hats on Etsy





I love fall and all the great colors the season brings to our area. I know that there are areas that have a lot more fall color, but that's a 6 hour plane ride from here. So, I must work with what I have available. I was inspired to create some hats for fall. We are now having cooler mornings and nights, so I figured a nice open work hat would be perfect. I then added a fall leaf of some sort to give it that last touch. The hat above, is crocheted in soft brown yarn with a red maple leaf stitched on.

The hat below here, is cream colored and crocheted in wool yarn with multiple leaves stitched on. I thought it would be fun to photograph these hats with my new pumpkins. I suppose it helps to convey that it is fall.

I hope that you enjoy these hats. I hope that they find a good home. I can make these hats in other colors and the leaves too. The leaves in the above picture here, I made. You can see these hats and more at Daisy Girl Creations.

This is a pumpkin that I had hot glued grosgain ribbon on.

This pumpkins have been turned into tea light holders.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed my fall hats and a few of my favorite fall decorations. Thanks for reading!

No comments: