Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall is Here!

I love fall weather. It means cooler weather, beautiful color, pumpkins and flea markets. I love this time of year. It could be a little cooler here in Sacramento, but we got rain this weekend! At least it rained this weekend and not last weekend when the Tattered House hosted it's fall flea market. It was a warm day, but that didn't stop the shoppers. Daisy Girl Creations hit the streets for the first time ever!

Yes, that is a picture of me after I made my first sale at the flea market. I have sold items on my Etsy page before, but this was the first sale to take place in the physical world. I am excited and look forward to updating my Etsy page and updating my blog.

1 comment:

The Tattered House said...

Hi Cori,

Welcome to the BLOG world. Your hats are so wonderful. My daughter Abbey took hers to Alameda with us Sunday. Cute BLOG too!

Good luck with your endeavor.

Erika