Friday, March 27, 2009

So it's been months...

I know, I know...it's been like 3 months since I last blogged. That's pretty bad. Well, here I am. I am blogging. I need to get all caught up on what is going on in my neck of the woods.

It seems as these last few months passed in a total blur. I have been busy with my job as an editor and conference organizer. I have also been busy getting ready for the First Roseville Antique Market, which will be taking place on April 19th from 8 am - 4 pm. Daisy Girl Creations (meaning me) has been busy with knitting new products and working on a few new things that will be unveiled at the Antique Market. This time of year is challenging for my type of business. Most of my items tend to lend themselves to the fall and winter seasons.

While I do have a few things that are for the warmer months, I just need to get some more spring and summer items. Any ideas? I have flower cuffs and purses, hats made from cotton yarn, stationery that is good for any time of year, but that is about it. Maybe I should look into those earrings and necklaces that are crocheted with wire. Looks pretty neat. Although, crocheting is out of the question for a little while. I hurt my right thumb tendons somehow that makes writing and crocheting difficult...especially with the thumb brace. Thankfully, knitting is still doable. Yay! So that is what I have been up to...knitting. Working and knitting.

Well, that about somes it for right now. I won't wait so long to blog next time. Take care everyone and enjoy this fabulous spring day...unless you are in North Dakota. Then, grab a boat and hang on.

Take Care!

1 comment:

M.Grace said...

Three months and this is all we get??!!?? For shame! I need to talk to you! I'll call you soon. I miss you! I might do a flea market! Write more!