Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Beautiful Day…

It’s absolutely gorgeous outside! And where am I? Inside…working for my day job. ***Sigh*** I wish I could be out in the brisk, cool air; sitting on a bench with my Starbucks coffee, knitting away…or taking Daisy for a walk. Something that would require me being outside. But no, here I sit in my home office working. I love my job, don’t get me wrong. But during this holiday season, I want to play outside and well, just play.

I love stormy days in the winter, but since we have had quite a few storms lately, I am relishing the sunny day today.  If I were not working today, I would like to go to my favorite yarn store, knit outside, be creative in some sort of way. Well, maybe I can do some of that this weekend…after we put Christmas away.

I always hate putting Christmas decorations away. It’s so sad to me. The ending of one year, the ending of the holiday season. It went by way too fast this year. I guess it seems more sad to me this year as it was my last Christmas in my twenties. In 2011 I shall be turning 30! I am looking forward to my thirties, but I am not ready for it. :o)

As for the New Year’s resolutions…I plan on going to the gym more, especially now that I have a workout buddy. I plan on blogging more…a shock I know! And I want to create more patterns and other new items for my store. I had received this great kit for making glass pendants. So I will be working with that this coming year. I will continue my yarn obsession, my obsession with crafting, birdies and owls.

Well, I should get back to work now. More to come!

family photo

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us!

No comments: