Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Update on Life

So it's been a little while. Not that I didn't want to blog, it's just that I had no Internet access on our trip.

Here is a crazy thought, it was 102 degrees in Sacramento when we left for our Italian adventure. We come home last night and today its a crazy storm outside. 58 degrees, rain, crazy gusts of wind and power outages. Yep, gone for a half hour. I didn't realize how much I need electricity until its gone.

Italy was amazing. Simply amazing. Old, historic, amazing. Humid though, that was not cool. I have a ton of pictures to post. You can see some videos that I posted from our trip on Facebook. Some pictures from there too, but only the ones I took with my phone. Better pictures soon.

We went to Italy because of my conference planning job. Our conference was a huge success! Praise God for that. Now the planning for 2010 begins.

After the conference, we spent a week and a half sight seeing. We saw Rome, Florence, Sienna, Venice, Cinque Terre and Vatican City. After a whirlwind tour of Italy, Dennis and I headed off to Paris for 3 days. Then back home to Laundry. I hate laundry. So, Dennis and I are working on all our photos and cleaning out the luggage. Now I have a huge mess in the family room, a.k.a. the laundry staging zone.

Well, I should get back to it now that our power is back on. Write again soon!

No comments: