Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring is Here!!!

With our rain storms out of the way, we are back into 70-80 degree weather. I love this type of weather. If only it would stay this way instead of reaching the 200 degrees it normally gets around here about June.

I have kept myself busy these days with work and getting ready for the upcoming craft fair this month. I hope it goes well. I have been working on some new jewelry for the event. I hope people will like it. I forgot how much I enjoy making jewelry. I learned to knit and crochet, then the jewelry got put on the back burner for the next 6 years. So, it's been pretty fun making hemp bracelets with shells, hemp necklaces with flowers and so forth. I haven't done too much beading lately, but I have been working with the different colors of hemp to make fun jewelry. I found this really awesome cord stuff at Walmart that works way better than hemp (since it is smooth) and has great colors.

Well, I better get back to the crafting...then it's off to make a nice dinner for Dennis. Talk at ya later!

1 comment:

The Vintage Husband said...

tag your it

http://thevintagehusband.blogspot.com/2009/05/tag-youre-it.html